So, I'm watching FOX News, accidentally, and I come across a promotional spot advertising what was called a buyout bonanza. Lately, I've been reading various media articles that suggest that this bailout business is going to continue to spread to other industries.

Now, I understand that bailouts are sometimes necessary, maybe even a great concept originally. I understand that without certain industries, our country would come to its knees rather quickly.

But I worry.

The American culture is one of greed and gluttony. We usually do not heed warnings and are reluctant to slow down, despite evident destruction on the horizon. I worry that we're going to take advantage of such bailouts, as we are already seemingly on the point of no return. Especially, when we have not, as a culture, learned to be frugal and financially responsible. What with increasingly numerous examples of what our culture feels about the pursuit of money and fame.

So now I watching Hannity & Colmes talk about homeowners who are missing mortgage payments on purpose to get government help.

To be continued...

About Me

I'll get back to you.

Followers

My Blog List

About this blog

Labels